This Membership Towing Service Agreement (here in after the Agreement) is enter into between Park Right Solutions, LLC., (hereinafter Service Provider) and the below listed Parking Facility Owner/Management Company (hereinafter Owner/Management). Owner/Management authorizes Service Provider to tow vehicles from the below listed parking facility/property as stated below at the vehicle owner/operators expense, at no charge to Owner/Management. Owner/Management agrees that Service Provider may perform all indicated tows without explicit instruction or additional written or verbal authorization from Owner/Management.
General Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Independent Contractor: It is understood and acknowledged that Service Provider is an independent contractor.
- 2. Legal Compliance: Service Provider agrees to indemnify Owner/Management and it’s agents, employees, affiliates, successors, and assigns from any claims, loss, or cost (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from and related to any service preformed under this agreement by service provider
- 3. Indemnification: Service Provider agrees to indemnify Owner/Management and its, agents, employees, affiliates, successors, and assigns from any claim, loss, or cost (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from and related to any service performed under this Agreement by Service Provider
- 4. Signage: Service Provider agrees to assist with posting requirements of all signage required by TEXAS OCCUPATIONS CODE, CHAPTER 2308. If the signs are leased by the Owner/Management, the said signs shall remain the sole property of Service Provider. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, Owner/Management shall allow Service Provider access to the parking facility/property to recover its signs. If the signs were purchased by the Owner/Management, then this clause does not apply and Service Provider will not make claims of ownership of signs through lease purchases.
- 5. Exclusivity: Owner/Management agrees that Service Provider shall be Owner/Management’s exclusive towing service during the term of this Agreement for the parking/property stated above.
- 6. Non-Transferable: This agreement and the services stated herein are applicable to the parking facility/property stated above. This Agreement does not apply and cannot be transferred to any other parking facility/property the Owner/Management may own or manage.
- 7. Return of Vehicle: In the event a vehicle is towed at the request of the Owner/Management, and Owner/Management is requesting that the vehicle be returned at no charge to the owner/operator, the vehicle owner may recover the vehicle within 24 hours of the tow at no charge, if agreed upon in advance by the Service Provider. No vehicle will be released free of charge after 24 hours of the tow. Per Texas State Law, Chapter 2303, Occupations Code, no vehicle may leave a Vehicle Storage Facility (VSF) without first being released by the owner or operator.
- 8. Termination: Thirty (30) days written notice to Service Provider is required for termination of this Agreement for any reason by Member or Owner/Management. Notice must be sent by certified mail or fax to Service Provider. Any and all service invoices due upon termination. Additional services are not free, and your community will owe Park Right Solutions, LLC. for and materials and/or labor.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, oral and written, between the parties and can only be modified in writing, signed by both parties.
Park Right Solutions, LLC. is not offering free services or products in any of our towing agreements. Any and all discounts and rates are subject to the discretion of the company(s) offering these services... Park Right Solutions, LLC. cannot pay for, or offer these services and products for free. Park Right Solutions, LLC. Is a participant in the Parking Solutions Partnership Program, as a volunteer commitment from each company providing a product or service separately, for our clients and their tenants and/or residents. Offering gifts is against the Law. (According to State of Texas Occupations code Chapter 2308) Park Right Solutions, LLC. does not condone any such actions.
All fees charged for all impound tows from private property are considered non-consent tows in the State of Texas and therefore are regulated by Local Municipal, or County, or State rate caps for those towing charges. Park Right Solutions, LLC. will not impose charges above those rate caps at anytime. All storage fees charged by a Licensed Vehicle Storage Facility are regulated by State law and Park Right Solutions, LLC. will abide by all state and local laws, rules, and fee regulations.
Park Right Solutions, LLC. will follow all laws and statutes set by the State of Texas and any additional Local laws set forth in any ordinance of each municipality.
Please check the Terms and Agreement box on the Membership Applications page stating that you have read and do agree to these terms.